Terms and conditions
1. By making a reservation, you accept the terms and conditions of a stay at The End of The World.
2. Reservations can be made by phone or online.
3. The condition for accepting a reservation by phone or by email is paying a deposit of 30% of the price of the stay.
4. In case of a cancellation, the deposit is non refundable. In case of a change of date, an extended stay or in case of a departure earlier than the booked date, the reservation must be fully paid.
5. Guests can feel free to use the facilities surrounding the property (the grill, the bonfire spot etc.). Please note that the hosts do not take any responsibility for the use of any equipment belonging to the property. Please ensure anyone under the age of 18 is supervised while using the equipment.
6. Guests are welcome to check in from 4pm. Earlier check ins must be discussed and agreed by the hosts.
7. On the day of arrival, please complete the registration card and pay the stay fee in cash or by transfer.
8. An invoice can be issued upon request.
9. On the day of departure, please make the cottage available for cleaning from 11 am.
10. Any changes to the departure time must be discussed and agreed by the hosts.
11. Smoking is prohibited in all rooms in both cottages at The End of The World.
12. Please be cautious when using the fireplace (The cottage in The Orchard) as the handles and the entire fireplace become hot. For safety reasons, people under the influence of alcohol or other substances are prohibited from approaching the fireplace.
13. Guests are responsible for any damage and destruction caused, including damage caused by animals or children.
14. Guests should notify the hosts if any damage has occurred in the cottage or on the property.
15. Quiet hours are from 22:00 to 06:00.
16. The car park on the property is intended only for our guests. It is free and unguarded. We are not responsible for vehicles left at the car park.
17. We may refuse further hospitality to a person violating the rules. Such a person is obliged to comply with the owner’s instructions and required to pay for the entire booked stay as well as any damages they caused. They will be asked to leave the cottage at The End of The World.
1. We do not iron the bedding – we reduce our carbon footprint.
2. We recycle and ask our guests to do the same 🙂
3. We grow fruit and vegetables without chemicals – help yourself!
4. We support biodiversity (e.g. untrimmed grass, hiding spots for animals)
5. We don’t have TVs!
6. We have Wi-Fi (Nakoncuswiata, password: 61688766)