Terms and conditions
By booking a stay in the cottage at The End Of The World you agree to the above terms and conditions.
- Making a reservation means accepting the rules of residence in the cottage at The End of The World.
- Reservations can be made by phone or online.
- The Condition for accepting a telephone reservation or by e-mail is to pay a deposit 30% of the price of the stay.
- In case of cancellation, the deposit is non-refundable. In case of arrival later than the date reserved, or in case of leaving earlier than planned the reservation is subject to a full fee.
- Guests using the space around the cottage, the barbecue and the fire place do so at their own risk. The owners do not take responsibility for any injuries resulting from the incorrect use of any equipment. The use of any devices by children should be supervised by an adult.
- Guests are welcome from 16.00 (4 pm). If you wish to arrive earlier contact the owners.
- Upon arrival, please fill in the registration card and pay the residence fee in cash.
- We will issue a simplified bill upon request.
- On the day of departure, please provide the room for cleaning for the next guests up to 10:00 am.
- If you wish to change your departure time, please contact the owners.
- Smoking in the cottage is prohibited.
- When using the fire place, take special care, the handles and the whole fire place gets hot. For safety reasons, people under the influence of alcohol or drugs must not approach the hearth of the fire place.
- Guests are responsible for any damages the cause, also for any damage caused by children, as well as by animals.
- Guests should inform the owners about any damages in the accommodation and on the premises.
- Please respect “quiet hours” from 22.00 (10 pm) to 6.00 am.
- Our car park can be only used by the guests of the cottage at The End of The World. It is free and unguarded. We are not responsible for the vehicles.
- We can refuse further hospitality to a person who violates the rules of residence. The person is obliged to immediately comply with the instructions of the owner, in particular, to pay for the entire booked stay, damage and destruction made and to leave the cottage at the end of the world.
We wish you a pleasant stay.